The future of India’s No First Use (NFU) policy on nuclear weapons depended on “circumstances,” Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said from the nuclear test site in Pokhran.
End of special status to Jammu and Kashmir an internal matter, says Syed Akbaruddin, India’s envoy to the United Nations.
India has got its first National Essential Diagnostics List (NEDL) finalised by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) which aims to bridge the current regulatory system’s gap
The abrogation of Kashmir’s special status is a major move towards ensuring an inclusive India.
It will administer, control and manage non-major ports, non-nationalised inland waterways
NSIL invites expressions of interest from one or more experienced companies to produce launchers
The post of Chief of Defence Staff will enable more efficiency in defence planning and help civil-military relations.
Non-compliance by corporates should be decriminalised and made a civil offence
These notes are provided by ‘Dnyanjyoti Free Learning University’ to help students to learn and prepare for their Government exams.
Points covered in the PDF notes:
- India is home to 1,256 species of orchid, says first comprehensive survey
- Law Commission to be formed soon
- The milestones of Chandrayaan-2, India’s second lunar probe
- Speed restrictions and sound alerts mooted for protection of dolphins
- Draft Model Tenancy Act: what govt proposes for house owners, tenants
- Poverty index: how Jharkhand reduced its poor the fastest
- And many more…