Census in Hawaii recently recorded Earth’s atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2) passing 415 PPM parts per million for the first time since before The Dawn of humanity.
The resultant warming is already causing the changes to planet shrinking glaciers, bleaching coral reef and intensifying heat waves and storms.
Meanwhile Stanford-led paper suggest that one way to reduce emissions is to convert one greenhouse gas Methane into to another CO2. The real villain is methane.
– In Rakhigarhi, anxiety trumps history: Page1
– Council passes Bill making Marathi compulsory: Page 7
– Committee to study Ulsoor lake pollution: Page 8
– Signs and substance: Page 10
– Trouble lurks behind the bilateral bonhomie: Page 10
– Still no finality, the third time round: Page 10
– Virus cases emerging faster globally: WHO: Page 14
– Centre set to revamp IT Act: Page 15
– Cabinet gives clearance for Technical Textiles Mission: Page 15
– Pending MSME loan revamp by March 15: Page 15